Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Teabagging the Whitehouse Empty

Teabagging the Whitehouse

Go down 
+3
mattyla
Janie007
GeeWr1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 22:04

Was listening to the radio today & they were playing clips from US media about protests against taxes or something like that, said it was something to do with the Boston tea party & that folk were sending politicians tea bags in protest?
Anyway the thing that had me pmsl was the media were saying teabag the white house, teabag Obama & go on twitter & teabag Obama on there to Laughing
I don't think they know the term 'Teabagging' like we do Laughing Think you might get arrested trying to crouch over the president & sticking your balls in his mouth saying 'you been owned by the oos' Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 22:14

Haha!
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 22:39

Nah, I think he'd quite like it
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 23:44

I teabagged Obama, twice. (hopefully none of you are in the secret service)

I was going to send a whole box of them, but I thought I might get checked into, if I sent a box.....historically the countries with the lowest taxes have had the most success with business and economy, china had a surge in business growth when they lowered their communist tax level.....why have a business in usa when you get cheaper labor, less "green" laws and less taxes in china!
Back to top Go down
B-DAWG300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
B-DAWG300

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:00

i sent a green teabag to bush in 2007 with a letter saying "thanks for wasting my fucking time and dollars , i cant teabag u personally so i sent you a teabag" u know wat the messed up thing is.. I ACTUALLY DID THIS. instead of teabagging obama why not palin. us guys can say we teabagged palin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snip3rdawg
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:09

wouldn't ya prefer her daughter?
Back to top Go down
B-DAWG300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
B-DAWG300

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:13

the way i c it u cover MILF and GILF its a two-fer.... but i wouldnt touch anyone in that family.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:33

war money pales in comparision to what Obama has already spent and he pretty noob at job already Wink a trillion dollars is a ridic amount my friend
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:35

a trillion dollars wouldn't even buy my company for a day

ha ha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B-DAWG300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
B-DAWG300

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 02:02

bro, im the last person to talk to bout war
Back to top Go down
ECLiPZ
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
ECLiPZ

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 11:53

HAHA going over to OBAMA melee him first the drop him and then t-bag him LMAOO

"in out, in out, in out"
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 19:40

ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 23:49

didnt mean to offend you, I was strictly talking about money.....my cousin goies back to Iraq for a year, and he was just in Afgahn. all summer, inbetween he taught at Westpoint for the year.....they are treating him real well.....
Back to top Go down
B-DAWG300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
B-DAWG300

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 00:30

srry bro didnt mean to snap at ya ,im jus tryin 2 understand the republican party better, enlighten me please. again srry if i seemed to snap at ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 15:58

I have just laughed at nearly every post in here.. especially the first haahaha
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 16:57

repubs and demos = retarded, politicians = criminals.....

Im republican Wink
1. I believe in less government interference
2. lower taxes,
3. I think I should own as many guns as I want
4. if you murder someone, you should be killed in exactly the same way you killed that person, but I settle for the death penalty.
5. economy would be better if we had lower corporate taxes, lower min wage and less strict rules on "green house" laws
6. bailouts = bullshit, capitolistic economy calls for failed businesses to fail, now our government is bailing them out and taking control of banks (see point 1)

this is a short and very incomplete reason why I must associate with the republican party....unfortunately politicians all suck......

I would vote for Tony Blair, everytime i see parliament on tv he is making someone look like an ass, I actually watched that stuff just to see him embarrass someone
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 01:46

Thuder can't believe what your saying about voting for Tony Blair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You didn't have to live with him in power he fucked this country right up! He's a smarmy 2 faced wanker! Labour party is the reason why UK is in such a mess they say they're for the working-class what a pile of pish your only better of under them if your a lazy arse dole drawing waster! If you work hard & try & better yourself your taxed left right & centre to pay for the lazy bastards that won't work! Stealth taxes on so many things! They raided the pension fund so our pensions will be a fraction of what they should be! They sold of the countries gold reserves when gold was at the lowest ever price! The country is in so much debt its not even funny! He would follow Bush into anything so he could be chums with him! & don't even get me started on his joker faced wicked witch publicity hungry wife!
Voting for Labour is like shooting yourself in both feet not just 1.

Sorry for the rant, i stopped at that i could go on & on & on .................
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 02:38

lol, on tv i watch parliment, he makes people l;ook stupid as fuck, just shows you how that fork tongue works Wink
Back to top Go down
ECLiPZ
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
ECLiPZ

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 21:38

Tony 'singh' Blair

Let anyone in the country Good Job Scum Bag!
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 22:15

Lol Eclipz see you think as much of him as me haha

See Thuder it's not just me lol
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 01:21

We're willing to sit on our asses and complain no British jobs... That is because they work for less.

When the blacks came, we blamed it on them. When the Indians came, we blamed in on them. Now come the East Europeans, we blame it on them.

I do think though that the goverment are making it a little too easy for them to come in, take a house and live on benefits.

I read somewhere that the Poles are leaving because they don't like it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teabagging the Whitehouse   Teabagging the Whitehouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teabagging the Whitehouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: