Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
College Football Empty

College Football

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

College Football Empty
PostSubject: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 15:40

What do you guys think about all the moving, looks like there will be like 4 superconferences.......pitt and syracuse just got accepted to the ACC, and I they said rutgers and UCONN might try and join too.....I was very suprised about the BIG 12 falling apart, but looks like there will be about 4 major conferences when everything pans out....
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 20:58

The big 12 got outta control, thud. Everything evolves around Texas in that conference, because they have to money. The list of how many teams got screwed by them is long. Couple years ago the huskers had them beat and somehow a few more seconds apeared on the clock. Just enough for them to kick a field goal and win. It was BS. there are alot of things that get missed on tv as well. Few years ago I went to a longhorn v. skers game. They get away with alot. About every play the entire team get 5-8 yds on the field. THey tried getting the huskers to stay with an offer of the big 12 getting their own network, like the big 10 has. The stipulation was that it would be called the longhorn network.
Back to top Go down

College Football
Page 1 of 1