Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Resistance 3 - Page 2 Empty

Resistance 3

Go down 
+9
SupremeHitman
TimeSlinger
mar-was_82
Confucioun
Sunfire93
HitsFromABonG
DerChrisi
mattyla
thuder87
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Did you buy R3?
Yes, I love it
Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Yes, it sucks
Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No, will get it eventually
Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
No, passing on this one
Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 08:59

mattyla wrote:

Is that where you get the Sentinel title and black ops skin? What else do you get with it?

u get a lot of useless stuff. Laughing anyways, im a resistance fanboy, so i NEED that... Razz

Link for Pictures: http://gaming.justnetwork.eu/files/2011/05/Resistance3-survivor.jpg
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 13:30

Toy Soldiers Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 14:25

mattyla wrote:
Toy Soldiers Laughing

i need them for..... i just need them. cyclops

played 1 match b4 i went to work. cant believe that we had 3 patches between the beta and the full game, Rolling Eyes because i dont think it is better than in the beta. Neutral
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 18:41

DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:
Toy Soldiers Laughing

i need them for..... i just need them. cyclops

played 1 match b4 i went to work. cant believe that we had 3 patches between the beta and the full game, Rolling Eyes because i dont think it is better than in the beta. Neutral

I know. The thing that gets me is the two 600MB downloads and the game was still a work in progress, but suddenly a tiny 22MB patch and the framerate and lagging is much improved.

WTF pig
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 00:23

DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:

Is that where you get the Sentinel title and black ops skin? What else do you get with it?

u get a lot of useless stuff. Laughing anyways, im a resistance fanboy, so i NEED that... Razz

Link for Pictures: http://gaming.justnetwork.eu/files/2011/05/Resistance3-survivor.jpg

Lucky!! U.S. didn't get that.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 09:23

Sunfire93 wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:

yeah i know. no one understands it. i saw in a forum it is some sort of sony thing that the special e. and the survivor e. is only available in europe.

u dont need the survivor e. because its only useless stuff (atleast for me), but the special edition is sweet. steelbook and the mp skins are awesome.

thinkin bout wearing my supercool satchel today when i go to work... scratch pretty sure my work mates will be jelly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 23:26

Sunfire93 wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:

No shit, My helghast sniper is tired of shooting subzero and scorpion all day....I am such a dork....
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 23:28

Oh and its official we kick ass at this game....when we have 4 members+ I basically roll night without losing, even when facing monsters from R1 and R2.....I laugh and say missing your wraith bunny fucker?!!!!! Twisted Evil

Im glad they also moved up the 5000 TDm limit
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 17:53

Ask Chrisi what he thinks of this game... he don't like it so much methinks

Yeah 10k is much better for TDMs. I didn't get another patch for the game tho, so they must have hacked everyone's ps3s to implement it Razz
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 19:48

dunno. i think i could do well in this game, but its just boring... i can only play 1 or 2 matches and then i get bored... just got the 1st gears of war, impressed me more than R3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 20:58

Yeah but Gears Of War is on another level to Resistance, Its a shame Gears Of War is only on the XBox.

But I agree with Chrisi I get bored of R3 after 1or2 matches even when I do play with some of the clan.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 15:05

anybody get some good screen shots of of our clan in action (R3) to post in the website gallery?
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 19:03

sadly, you cant take in game screnshots like in R1. would need a camera. or a capture card
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 20:32

Shame really cos nobody can see me beasting it up when Thuder accidently puts a group of us in a free for all lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 16:35

Yeah I'm done with this game hopefully it's still worth about £20 trade in value
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 16:56

free for all is fun with 16 people....I think we got the top 4 spots then everyone started quitting out....punks
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 18:54

It's a shame so many people don't like this game. But really the developers have a choice:

1) Release an un-finished game too early, get the sales revenue in, then try and patch it to improve it an keep people interested or to pull more sales

2) Release the finished game in October/November and try and compete with BF3 and MW3 which we all know is much more popular (and i'm sure most of us will all get it)

If they go 1), they get money in their pocket then fuck what the consumer thinks (will there even be an R4, why would they care..) or if they go 2) they have to spend more money developing a more finished game only to release it alongside MW3 and probably generate equally as feeble sales.

So, I can understand why the developers have done what they have done, and I can also understand why so many people don't like it. It's a shite situation really.

But like I say, it is a shame, cos we all love Resistance. But little things, like why did they remove the clan system (so few games now do this), why did they remove unranked games. Even the co-op from R2 was awesome. These were all the things that made Resistance different, made it stand out. Now it probably has less features than any CoD game. The only thing it does still have is dedicated servers, but even they don't perform adequately to sustain only a small amount of gamers online at any one time. Really sad.

Get the feelin this is only going to be a stop-gap for most people for the next few weeks until MW3 comes out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 20:49

Well said Mattyla

I did think the campaign was fantastic and by the looks of the end I don't think there will be another Resistance.

If R3 does do a patch for co-op then it's too late I've already ordered Bulletstorm and in November we've got MW3 that I believe has a horde mode kind of like Gears Of War brilliant decent online co-op again(Bulletstorm also has online co-op I'll informed you into how good that is)

Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 02:51

completely agree with you matty, but does this help to equal out some gameplay, no clans? I dont run into any groups that can dominate like I did in R1, not even the few occasions in r2....I think when 4 or 5 of us are together we roll people.....also, biggest dissapoint would be no unranked or coop, I mean seriously? this is a small COS game, but I really like it....
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 14:24

And also the devolution down to only 16 players. What was R2, 64? 32 on Rooftops, 40 on Manchester sniping. And now only 16. Such a let down.

The only real clan I ever come across is the oNO clan. They still got some good players.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 17:17

iv seen plenty oNO and have also seen 1nK and kfd (both r2 clans) and iv seen one person with an OwN tag LOL i got a oNO member on my psn list named Dreamezt and he has something like 9000 kills to 1000 deaths... wow..
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 23:40

yea, I played the oNO and InK......the iNk guys were still very good, some of the oNos werent bad, but I was able to beat them, the oNO asses use the wildfire and ammo beacon, pussies......also ran into some of the (X) clan, but they are missing their bunny hopping wraiths too much to be any good.....saw sprague when he just got the game, doesnt use sprague007 anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 07:30

oNO..haha. I miss playing against them with AnD, ah those were the days. Back when Explosive still played.

I miss the clans...less interesting without them. Only good one I've seen from R1 times was [FOX], which was Foxhound.

[SOS] name escapes me, [/*\] Empire Elite, [iNv] Invidious Tactics, [Nx^] Next Level, and [P$] Professional Skills.

I would love to play against those clans again.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 17:52

iv taken many ass kickings in R1 ranked by that empire elete clan. long ago.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 20:39

Yeah no clans is a bad thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: