Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Mavs shout out Empty

Mavs shout out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Mavs shout out Empty
PostSubject: Mavs shout out   Mavs shout out I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 22:31

Being from Pittsburgh, I am not tied to any real NBA team....I actually dont really watch until playoffs cause in my opinion since jordan retired there are just not many people who play to win all year round and have that killer instinct, except maybe kobe......Since jordans retirement, I have been a Dirk fan, the big german, and it was great to see a better TEAM beat a more talented team, I hope that the heat learned something about TEAM work and take it to heart cause before this year I liked to watch Lebron play and I think Wade is a great player and well spoken individual....

Whats really dissappointed me was all the media hype about MIami, the mavs came out of the more difficult conference and beat the defending champs.....they were the ones that played as hard as Lebron hyped and Dirk showed what a great comp. does in the clutch out scoring the suppossed greatest player in the NBA EVERY 4th quarter.....

SO congrats mavs!
Back to top Go down

Mavs shout out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Take a Break-
Jump to: