Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Best Rapper - Page 2 Empty

Best Rapper

Go down 
+3
TimeSlinger
sedahades
Confucioun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Best Rapper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Rapper   Best Rapper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 07:41

BlueJackeL wrote:
obviously it comes down to personal choice. like chrisi, i cant see where ppl would think biggie is the best or even better than 2pac. but hey to each their own.

for me, its a combo of delivery, message, and beats. id vote for chuck d and 2pac because, conversely to seda, these guys rapped about more than good time or their struggles to be the numba 1 stunner from the streets. they talked the hardships of life in general or the social issues of their time which was cool in my mind. (and of course they had the standard party beats, smack beats, im better than you and lived a harder life beats, etc)

i do like the delivery of method and dre (although he is mostly a producer and not a rapper as he himself has said). snoop's flow is ridonkulous (one of the only music concerts, outside classical music, that ive been to). grandmaster flash, one of the originals. nas early stuff.

in the end, its a diff topics, like who is the best singer ever? =)

ya man, but the roots is where it's at. NWA was before their time and no one knew how to handle them, so it didn't last. Dre would be nothin if he didn't use nwa as a steping stone. course like u said, personal choice. gangster rap wise, i think Eazy E had the mind to burn it to the next level. he just got shit on for not being a team player, in my mind. he was tru to comptom and the others just wanted to use it to get out of there. automobile was one of the best booze cruzin songs ever. should bring back some memories..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FWHdiF1IOg&feature=fvst

he wasn't scared to call it as he saw it either. the finder of studio gangster, back in the day with arsiono hall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1WwJFvS3g

it's all show now, those guys had to deal with real shit on the skreets

Back to top Go down

Best Rapper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: