Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Kill spree Empty

Kill spree

Go down 
+4
mother-fudger
TimeSlinger
sedahades
GeeWr1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 23:52

Just had a look through my stats and noticed my highest kill spree is 34 Shocked Thats the highest i've ever had in any fps shooter game cheers
And never had a k/d ratio above 2 and i'm currently sitting about 2.2 cheers

Not gloating or that i'm just well chuffed lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 05:17

gotcha beat at 36 Razz
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 00:52

I'll need to try harder then lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 01:03

I'm not sure what mine is, but I know it is better then any other game I've played. I think like 58 or something..... j/k more like 28. Smile
Back to top Go down
mother-fudger
Colonel
Colonel
mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 18:41

I think mines 23 which doesn't sound very impressive now
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 21:35

mother-fudger wrote:

I dont know where to find that at, I wish the game kept conventional stats as well, if they do I can't find that either. Kill streak is hard to get unless you play a sniper and you dont play the missions. I die alot because I play the mission and try to win the game. I am not knockin anyone, I love snipers, only when there on my team. Nothing pisses me off more then not being able to get out of the spawn area.
Back to top Go down

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 23:30

go to your friends leaderboard and when you click on someone you can compare stats it will tell you your kill streak at the bottom.

My kill streak was 21 last time i looked but i only really use the ENGINEER, TACTICIAN and FIELD MEDIC classes as i feel these are the more helpful classes i dont like to sniper & the INFILTRATOR class just sux.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 01:56

my new fav class is the engineer. the sta3 is a beast of a gun. Not even 3 or 4 opponents at once can stop me with that big widow maker!
Back to top Go down

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 08:48

the sta3 is a beast you get better accuracy when you crouch & shoot it, i have the gold medal for that.
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 21:22

needamedic1977 wrote:

I dont know where to find that at, I wish the game kept conventional stats as well, if they do I can't find that either. Kill streak is hard to get unless you play a sniper and you dont play the missions. I die alot because I play the mission and try to win the game. I am not knockin anyone, I love snipers, only when there on my team. Nothing pisses me off more then not being able to get out of the spawn area.

Got to agree to an extent Medic about the missions thing. I don't always go right into the action area on certain missions but what i am doing is taking out lots of the opposition heading for the target area making it a lot easier for the team to capture areas or complete missions. I don't get the points for some missions but sometimes have contributed more to the mission by fending of the enemy and not letting them get near than someone who has stood at the goal and gets points for just standing there.
All classes contribute something towards winning a round in kz in their own way which is whats fun as everyone has a favourite class they like to play.
For the last while i've been starting each round as tactition and trying to capture spawn areas to help the team, then switching back to sniper after a few deaths.

I never started thread as a bragging thing it was purely because i was chuffed as i've never had those figures in ANY fps game before, most of you guys kick ass most games well better than i can lol.

Gee
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 22:14

GeeWr1 wrote:
needamedic1977 wrote:

Got to agree to an extent Medic about the missions thing. I don't always go right into the action area on certain missions but what i am doing is taking out lots of the opposition heading for the target area making it a lot easier for the team to capture areas or complete missions. I don't get the points for some missions but sometimes have contributed more to the mission by fending of the enemy and not letting them get near than someone who has stood at the goal and gets points for just standing there.
All classes contribute something towards winning a round in kz in their own way which is whats fun as everyone has a favourite class they like to play.
For the last while i've been starting each round as tactition and trying to capture spawn areas to help the team, then switching back to sniper after a few deaths.

I never started thread as a bragging thing it was purely because i was chuffed as i've never had those figures in ANY fps game before, most of you guys kick ass most games well better than i can lol.

Gee

No worries Gee, I m not very good at snippin. You continue to clear the path bud. We always need a good sniper on the squad. Keep up the good killstreak my friend. I didn't mean any harm.
Back to top Go down
mother-fudger
Colonel
Colonel
mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 18:16

needamedic1977 wrote:
mother-fudger wrote:

I got mine in guerrilla warfare as a tactician playing with loads of noobs. I thick I ended the game 41-9
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 22:24

I have a killstreak of 35, dont remeber getting it. But i think it had to have been on the Snowdrift board keeping the other team in there spawn area. Thats my favorite board.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 01:44

Good snipers are always appreciated in any game, in R2 chrisi would snpie the shit outta anyone chasing arty and me when we had the core I knew exactly which way to run, so chrisi would keep my ass clear
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 14:43

i scored a 28-0 on the snowdrift but its an easy sniper map
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 00:16

mine was a 36 - 0 on the blvrd, i was going to switch classes at one point but i wanted to see how long it would take them to get me.. they never did, the odds of me doing this again i would assume is very slim lol
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 13:05

i fricken hate that map ive had a couple of decent sniper streaks there but only about twenty or so, there seems to be a lot of marksmen on that map
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 13:17

mine is around 20 kills
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 15:22

arthurinvisible wrote:
i fricken hate that map ive had a couple of decent sniper streaks there but only about twenty or so, there seems to be a lot of marksmen on that map

hell yea, freaking anooying when you get sniped just getting ammo.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill spree   Kill spree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill spree
Page 1 of 1