Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Update/killzone/welcome Empty

Update/killzone/welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Update/killzone/welcome Empty
PostSubject: Update/killzone/welcome   Update/killzone/welcome I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 18:09

Welcome back everyone!!! I say this now that we finally have a "good" clan game worth getting together (the USA and euros) without lagging!!!! (too much anyway). We have about 10 guys and girls that have accepted their kz3 clan invitations and now that Europe has got the game that should increase.....

We already have several highly ranked players in the world.....Timeslinger and I are in the Top 500 in XP.......Arty you got some caughting up to do tongue

I am looking forward to playing in groups and dominating the comp. as usual. For those that have accepted try and play with other clan members (your W/L ratio will definitely benefit) and those who need invites, send me a message! thuder87.

Guests, if you would like to become a member, sign up for our forums and post a message, send me a PM or shoot me a message on the PSN. We are always looking for new talent and new bullshitters, just ask mattyla!

Anyhow, its great to be able to play with you all again! Happy Hunting!

Steve a.k.a. thuder87
Back to top Go down

Update/killzone/welcome
Page 1 of 1