Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Killzone 3 - Page 2 Empty

Killzone 3

Go down 
+6
Confucioun
Savage_Soul19
thuder87
needamedic1977
sedahades
TimeSlinger
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 23:05

haha, yea its getting better, we had 7 in a group and we all got in on first try.....HUGE improvement lol.....I can break the games down for you......bascially though get yourself a good guy you can fall back on, takes a while to rank em all up.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 16:19

I know the latest patch now allows the medic to heal farther away like in kz2. The other thing I don't care for is how the weapons and perks are lined out. In KZ2 I could be the medic, with airbots and choose my gun. You are limited to the class your in and can't mix and match.
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 10:59

needamedic1977 wrote:
I know the latest patch now allows the medic to heal farther away like in kz2. The other thing I don't care for is how the weapons and perks are lined out. In KZ2 I could be the medic, with airbots and choose my gun. You are limited to the class your in and can't mix and match.
well it did get balanced with that everybody has be keep playing their roll
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 22:57

Snowzone 3 is boring. Wink
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 01:47

played a bit more today. exo and jetpack are fun.

the green map isnt green enough in my opinion, i can still see some other colours, also ISA and helghast should be green too. GREEN MAP NEEDS MORE GREEN.

the sniper class is cheap as fuck.

i think they realised in kz2 that the flying bots are annoying, so they added mini flying bots to kz3, awesome.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 12:38

Killzone 3 is better if you play with the clan, it can get boring if your not in a party
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 17:01

I agree unreal, if we squad up, this clan kicks ass. We rarely lose a game.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 00:15

DerChrisi wrote:

i think they realised in kz2 that the flying bots are annoying, so they added mini flying bots to kz3, awesome.

LMFAO

Play with us if you want to live.....or have fun, we had 8 at most in party at one time, play by myself, noone gets spawn points, I snipe, we get perfect loss (and its cheaper then fuck chrisi!!! haha) though I thought you would like that, noone steals your kills!! lol
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 02:59

u should have been there when chrisi joined up and got on the other team!! He was the Ass. target and I hit him with a rocket across the map on turbine. LOL
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 07:46

yeah that was fun slinger, WASNT IT??? Suspect Crying or Very sad

the other funny thing was when unreal shot the enemy ammo box and i shot 1 bullet too and suicided. Rolling Eyes chrisi has pro status..... Rolling Eyes

i brought the game back. i like the gameplay bit better than in kz2 and its always fun to play with the OOS, but the spawn system is terrible. it supports spawn traps and if u on the losing team with some noobs u get pushed back in ur spawn and u will getting owned.

also the invisibility and the spy mode are overpowered if u have it on the third level. kz2 had more atmosphere, kz3 has just shiny graphics.

AND GREEN MAP ISNT GREEN ENOUGH. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 14:43

ha that ammo box incident was funny well it had me laughing.

I have a few gripes about the game, the sniper class abilities are just annoying with the scramble & invisibility

I agree with chrisi on the "if u on the losing team with some noobs u get pushed back in ur spawn and u will getting owned" but then thats just how i remember Resistance.

The new map pack isn't great i would like my £3.99 back lol.

other than that KZ3 is better than KZ2, KZ3 has a more faster game play the players movement is faster which suits me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2