HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Killzone 3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Killzone 3   Wed 23 Feb 2011, 00:18

This game is fun. The maps are pretty good. I still don't like the spawn points, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Grabed me a jetpak and flew around merk em'. Flew up on this building by there spawn and shot em on the way out of there base. once I get used to it I'm sure I'll have even more fun.

already pullin down decent numbers each round w/ my best of 8000, so far!!! Twisted Evil then throw own post game points. think i ranked up 4 classes after dat one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Wed 23 Feb 2011, 01:12

dam cant wait to try it, both of my ps3's are shot and barely work so later this week im getting a new one and it comes with kz3, bonus!! ME..WANT.... JETPAAACK!!!

side note: like the pic slinger, i want that gun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Wed 23 Feb 2011, 09:34

just 2 more long days & me & Arty get this game Very Happy gonna be an oos fest
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Wed 23 Feb 2011, 22:55

The jet pack is cool, the EVO (MECH) is pretty cool too, the turret that fires rocket barrage is awesome. It locks on to a player and sends 12 rockets to that location. I got 10 kills that game from that turret. Kept getting them as they came out the spawn area. I did go one game 25/50. There are draw backs to playin the medic. You get to revive yourself. Some players camp on you and wait till you revive yourself and shot u again. I think if you get revived by a medic, it shouldn't count as a death until you respawn. I like being the medic and engineer. I always start the game as a tactition to get those first couple crucial spawn points, then switch. I have yet to do a melee death or use mortors. Can't wait till we have a boat load of OOS members playin.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Thu 24 Feb 2011, 00:47

melees are the shit and some kills, I think I died but it like zooms in on you, dont know whats going on there but its cool......melees are freaking awesome......there are mortars in the one map that has the evos and lock turrets.....I usually start as tact and then switch to engineer....I love the gun that says "accuracy is over rated" wow, like wow

Big thing I dont like so far is I only have a friends rank list, I hope that they go world wide once the game comes out everywhere

We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savage_Soul19
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Thu 24 Feb 2011, 09:51

i love the jetpack i went 65 - 21 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Thu 24 Feb 2011, 17:13

note: I found a global leaderboard......and I believe that timeslinger is ranked 1738 in xp

killzone.com has a great page and all you have to do is sign in for your psn network, check it out

We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Thu 24 Feb 2011, 17:19

Posted our web addy in killzone forum, might generate a lil traaffic this way

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Fri 25 Feb 2011, 10:18

I'm about to cry!!!! Sad im getting the game Monday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Fri 25 Feb 2011, 17:52

daaam this game kicks ass but so far i suck lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 20:13

Sad 1 whole day left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 22:42

Who has this game so far?

I'm still thinking about getting it, but I'm not one to enjoy being a noob and doing poorly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 00:23

11 people have accepted clan invites so far....its truly worth getting and ranking up in.....campaign alone worth it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 16:12

Must have come out earlier in the US than UK noticed Thuder,Slinger and Medic all playing from tues/wed it only came out fri here.
Had trouble accepting invites from Slinger and Thuder, i would accept but it wouldn't join??? Worked last night finally and got to play a few rounds with everyone.

Been playing as marksman only so far as i used to love it when i played kz2, yet to try other classes.

Having usual slow start as i try to figure out the maps as i'm running about a bit clueless at the mo, but of to a decent start k/d wise. Think i'll rank up the marksman fully then try other classes.

Melees are cool with the different cut scenes for different melees, have had lots of melee kills and had most melee kill awards at end of a couple of rounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 19:17

yea, it came out last tues the 22nd here, I had thurs and fri off, seeing as it was still snowing I decided to just play a lil killzone......getting used to the maps is always the most important things, but the most important thing in this game is the tactitian, as spawn points make or break the games

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 23:00

Alot of new players came to Killzone they dont know what to do how to play when to do this and that and that is what i hate so much i got so pisses i broke my headset(which was already broken but i dubbled it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 05:37

thuder87 wrote:
11 people have accepted clan invites so far....its truly worth getting and ranking up in.....campaign alone worth it

Sorry thud, I got DC Universe Online instead. To me, it's an improved version of Borderlands superhero style.

I guess I'll see you on R3, as I definitely will get that game. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 11:02

Sunfire93 wrote:
thuder87 wrote:

Sorry thud, I got DC Universe Online instead. To me, it's an improved version of Borderlands superhero style.

I guess I'll see you on R3, as I definitely will get that game. cheers
OMG DC Universe Online is so cool i love it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 00:29

Thats ok sun, we have 15 accepted invites and a couple people with the game that havent accepted yet, like hk, but i think he was playing the campaign first......Im looking forward to r3, but this game is a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 01:06

iv posted online game-play in the "Resistance 3" thread. it looks nice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hkns53
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 00:26

I seem to have a lot of problems with KZ3 the campaign is great and all but i cant get online. Every time I try to go in to multi-player I get disconnected from PSN for the past week ive been trying to get in got in 1 game of online play even that one got me kicked off after about 5 minutes into it. And its not something with my internet because I played Black-Ops and MW2 online to check a few times already. I tried acccepting the invite twice already but it keeps telling me to check my network connection.

So i'm going to finish the campaign and if i still cant get through might have to sell the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 00:38

im having problems too.. cant keep score, essential game mechanics missing or something or just boots me off and then signs me off of ps network and its def not my ps3 its brand new
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 18:54

I think it is the server, I have had some troubles getting in games, esp with a party, but that seems to be improving, I would try it again/////give em a lil ti

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 20:35

same here i find it annoying when all i see on my screen is joining game/connecting or even when the party invites don't work.

Killzone 2 servers were never this bad
Back to top Go down
hkns53
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Tue 08 Mar 2011, 05:57

I think they must have improved some stuff, I seem to be able to go online and it looks fun. But im still completly lost on what the hell im suppose to do, But overall it seems alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: