Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Need more members? Empty

Need more members?

Go down 
+3
sedahades
Confucioun
spamshot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spamshot
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 06:15

Hey guys

www.myclanhub.com is a mass only clan recruiting center for all game and we will like to help you out by letting you know, Here is some InFo on us

We are a new website trying to help people get in a clan that they know they will love and have fun.

This is what you have to do

Make a account on are website post some Info on your clan post a link and get your members to join so people can see the # of people they will be playing with.

Thats it. This is 100% free

www.Myclanhub.com

sorry if you think this post is spam just trying to help people get in a nice clan
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 10:22

spamshot wrote:
Hey guys

www.myclanhub.com is a mass only clan recruiting center for all game and we will like to help you out by letting you know, Here is some InFo on us

We are a new website trying to help people get in a clan that they know they will love and have fun.

This is what you have to do

Make a account on are website post some Info on your clan post a link and get your members to join so people can see the # of people they will be playing with.

Thats it. This is 100% free

www.Myclanhub.com

sorry if you think this post is spam just trying to help people get in a nice clan
No thanks im happy with OOSclan
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 19:11

i think your asking the wrong ppl lol
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 19:38

Yeah, like Seda said, you're asking the wrong people, some of us have been in this clan for a few years, and even thought we aren't as an active clan, we still are in OOS. sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 21:17

I think he is trying to get us to advertise this clan on his site so we get more members, not to join his clan

Duhh Smile
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 00:30

mattyla wrote:
I think he is trying to get us to advertise this clan on his site so we get more members, not to join his clan

Duhh Smile

But that wouldnt make any sence? right? unless he is gonna asking money for it
Back to top Go down
spamshot
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 00:49

www.myclanhub.com is for you to get more members in your clan Order of Shadows, This is 100% free you just post your clan in are clan tab and in the link tab and people come to your website if they will like to join
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 01:15

well spam, when I get bored illl check your site out.....we always looking for new members, but we are kinda like the neighborhood hit squad Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 01:57

[quote="thuder87"]we always looking for new members[/quote]

lol when did we last get a new member?
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 16:17

Last I remember was Whysoserious on K2. It would be nice to get some new people, but not many can handle this crowd nor can this crowd handle new people.. It takes a certain kinda person to hang around here without getting run off Smile
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 21:18

"but not many can handle this crowd nor can this crowd handle new people"

ha i like this
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Sponsored content

Need more members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more members?   Need more members? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need more members?
Page 1 of 1