HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

KZ3 Beta

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Wed 16 Feb 2011, 22:18

TimeSlinger wrote:
Janie007 wrote:
Well, I downloaded it, but I didn't try it yet. I have a hard time adjusting to new games, so I'm not sure if i'll like it, i didn't like Kz2, mostly because I sucked at it, haha, but i'll try it out sometime this week and see what happens...

like i told matty
Noobs don't like games they aren't good at Razz

Except in any game i'm good at when all the noobs get put on my team. Now that does suck. It'd be like having me on your team Slinger, you and Thud and Arthur are all in to the strategic spawning and the bot killin... mean time I am still trying to figure out where the melee button is Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comparethemeerkat.com

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Wed 16 Feb 2011, 22:31

well the beta demo doesnt work anymore so if ya didnt play it hard luck, at least i got some practice in & learnt how to play killzone again.

once this comes out killzone 3 i think ill trade in some old games i.e. killzone 2,R1 & R2 might get £10 for them 3
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Thu 17 Feb 2011, 02:03

mattyla wrote:
TimeSlinger wrote:
Janie007 wrote:
Well, I downloaded it, but I didn't try it yet. I have a hard time adjusting to new games, so I'm not sure if i'll like it, i didn't like Kz2, mostly because I sucked at it, haha, but i'll try it out sometime this week and see what happens...

like i told matty
Noobs don't like games they aren't good at Razz

Except in any game i'm good at when all the noobs get put on my team. Now that does suck. It'd be like having me on your team Slinger, you and Thud and Arthur are all in to the strategic spawning and the bot killin... mean time I am still trying to figure out where the melee button is Razz

You'll all d fine when you joinn our team/squad everyone else benefits.....until you get good then we crush people.... bounce

We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 11:19

played the demo and the beta now. im the only one who thinks its too much snow? Question it hurts my eyes after a while, like bfbc2 and R2 beta. i dunno..... i saw a video from the jungle map, looks pretty sick. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Fri 18 Feb 2011, 19:52

i wasnt too happy with the campaign demo so i may not play much of that & just concentrate on the online multiplayer part. I'm also going to get that Bulletstorm game as well so i'll try to jump between each game when i see some clan members online.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Mon 21 Feb 2011, 00:13

Tuesday can't get here soon enough!!! It happened to work out that I needed to take some time off this week due to the lil' guys surgery. Luck for me, I will get to play k3 all week, while babysitting of course.!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Mon 21 Feb 2011, 18:02

Just like in KZ2 and Black ops, god help anyone who wants to take us on. This clan when we play together rocks. In black ops I have a 43 game win streak. We kick ass!!!!!! or as jiggy and campslinger say we are gangsters.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   Tue 22 Feb 2011, 04:25

needamedic1977 wrote:
Just like in KZ2 and Black ops, god help anyone who wants to take us on. This clan when we play together rocks. In black ops I have a 43 game win streak. We kick ass!!!!!! or as jiggy and campslinger say we are gangsters.....

campslinger by day
Timecamper by night

but always gangster!!

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Beta   

Back to top Go down

KZ3 Beta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2