Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Call of Duty Black Ops Montage Empty

Call of Duty Black Ops Montage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savage_Soul19
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Savage_Soul19

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Call of Duty Black Ops Montage   Call of Duty Black Ops Montage I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 07:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDDnEhRWHTk

This is a Montage i made up from black ops... if you could advertize it that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Montage   Call of Duty Black Ops Montage I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 08:22

Odd choice in music, if you're going to use a song with multiple beats, try and sync the visual effects with the music.

Also, no intro? How can someone recognize it as your own?

Lacks flow of transitions.

Puzzling choice in the name of the monatage, Denied? I didn't see any tac kills or many Buzz Kills. Really makes no sense. scratch
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Montage   Call of Duty Black Ops Montage I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 13:18

LikeButta made a montage with the same song. pretty old, but ok...

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vexqz3B6Wjs
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Montage   Call of Duty Black Ops Montage I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 16:05

I liked when you tried to do the jump 360 and you had 2 epic fails. u sure you want to advertise that??

the clips you put in aren't that impressive. work on getting good footage, then do what sun suggested...
Back to top Go down
Savage_Soul19
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Savage_Soul19

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Montage   Call of Duty Black Ops Montage I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 21:44

lol yo i just put my youtube videos together.... i dont have any editing program or anything yet. SO once i get that im pretty sure that i will have an awsome montage. With the music i wish i could of had a better one but thats like the best song they have for youtube music. And witht eh 360 i put it in there to show what a retard that guy is =P
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Montage   Call of Duty Black Ops Montage I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 02:17

TimeSlinger wrote:
I liked when you tried to do the jump 360 and you had 2 epic fails. u sure you want to advertise that??

the clips you put in aren't that impressive. work on getting good footage, then do what sun suggested...

I guess that eluded me, I agree with the wow-factor of the clips. I don't recall seeing any collaterals or any multi-kills. I suggest starting out small, you don't necessarily NEED sniper clips or tomahawks. Focus on AR, SM, and LMG multi kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Montage   Call of Duty Black Ops Montage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops Montage
Page 1 of 1