Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Go Ravens!!! Empty

Go Ravens!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mytsx06
Major
Major
mytsx06

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 07:01

This is going to be a great play off game this weekend between the Steelers and Ravens. Being from the Balt/Wash area I am a homer for Baltimore teams. But, also like the Caps and Wizards (Damn did I just admit to liking the Wizards, something wrong there). So I see a lot of people who are front runner fans. Most of those front runners are Steelers and Cowboys fans. But were not born or lived any where near Pitt or Dallas. F**k those front runners. That being said my picks.

Ravens over Steelers 21-17
Jets over Patriots 28-24
Packers over Falcons 31-17
Seahawks over Bears 24-10

Super Bowl
Ravens over Seahawks 38-3

How about that! All road teams winning. My picks suck, but they are my picks.
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 19:37

if you ask me patriots are the best (thats the only theme im hearing in holland)
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 01:32

Front runner? The Cowboys? C'mon.

Packers vs. Patriots/Steelers in Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 22:13

RAVENS will dominate the Squeelers this Saturday and beat them on the home field in the playoffs, just like we did to the Patriots last year. Jets will win over the Patroits and then I will be at the home playoff game Ravens vs Jets at M & T Bank Stadium standing on the field watching the game. We have Todd Heap back and looking great. It is always a good hard hitting physical game to watch when the Ravens play the Steelers. 5 take aways againist the Chiefs last week. If we can only stop of defense from trying to lateral the ball, they keep trying to continue the play. Just go down, we got the turnover. Anyway, it should be worth watching.

Purple and Black ATTACK Ravens 27 Steelers 24 it will be a close game, they always are.

Thunder (this game is for bragging rights pal, we are 1-1 this season) there can only be one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 18:53

LMAO.....Smakko has never beat Big Ben.....the Ravens beat a 40 year old 3rd string QB at the last minute this year.

Steelers 24-17
Pats 30-28

Falcons 24-20
Bears 24-13

My heart tells me steelers over the falcons in the superbowl, head tells me Pats over GreenBay...but like Boom says...thats why they play the game!!
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 01:33

Ravens 14 Steelers 7, Big Ben fumbles, Ravens defense scores, where is that smile on Hines Ward face now.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 01:50

Steelers fumble, Ravens score on the turnover Ravens 21 Steelers 7, here we go RAVENS.......
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 01:51

HEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppp
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 02:12

Halftime, 21-7 Ravens in the lead, missed field goal by the steelers wide left......here we go RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 sacks on big BEN, SUGGS is a beast......

DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE

HINEY WARD not smiling......................

YES I ve been drinkin......

NFL Football cant beat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 02:59

What the hell. now RAVENS turned it over twice 2nd half, WTF, now its tied 21-21.....DAMMIT
this is too stressfull, Jack Daniels isnt helping.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 04:43

Boldin 7 points if he catched the ball dropped a catchable ball in the endzone, Webb punt return run back touchdown called back F in penalty.....End score 31 Steelers to Ravens 24...Bullshit, 21 -7 halftime lead come on...Steelers don't deserve this (my opinion) I m so pissed off...what could be drive the nail in is Jets win tomorrow. DAMMIT.. RAVENS can't beat BIG BEN....I m so pissed off right now I can't see straight. 3 turnovers for RAVENS in the Steelers 30 yard line or below. RAVENS are a great first half team but DAM when they lose always lose it in the second half with a lead.

You got me again THUNDER!!!!!Good luck in the rest of the playoffs pal, hope WARD gets hurt........
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 08:33

What a day of football. I'm glad to say that my predictions turned out the way I wanted it to. The icing on the cake would be a Seattle win and a Jets upset.

I'm still holding true to the Packers vs. Pats/Steelers in the Superbowl. I'm hoping more than anything that it will be Pats vs. Packers as I sincerely doubt the Packers could beat the Steelers. Or it could be Jets vs. Packers. Sanchize vs. Rodgers.

Go Packers!
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 18:39

lol, medic and I switched roles this year! I had to work today (sunday) so no drinking for me......

Steelers, ravens game was badly officiated, and by that I dont dispute the actual calls on the field, but they took that game over with so many calls, once again, its football, let them play......though I would argue while your Defense played good most of the game, I think Pittsburgh deserved the win more cause your Offense had 94 total yards through 3 quarters, and about 120 for the game, thats great defense.

Greenbay, wow.....I hope they get crushed, I dont know why but I hate Aaron Rodgers, that whole championship belt thing is the GAYEST thing I have ever seen in my life, he hasnt won shit and he does that every time he scores. Plus I love Brett Favre.....so I must be biased.

OK, today Chicago is going to win.....and I am pulling for the Jets, so that we get to host the AFC championship game, but I still think the PATS will win, I just dont think the jets have the scoring capability.
Back to top Go down
mytsx06
Major
Major
mytsx06

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 18:28

It was a good game. It looked like the Ravens choked in the 2nd half. Nice coaching 3rd and 19 with a 3 man rush on a future hall of fame qb.

Sorry, don't like the steelers:

Jets 17- Steelers 10
Packers 37- Bears 6
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 17:25

Yea tsx, I dont know whats worse, only rushing 3 with that defense on 3rd and forever, or actually allowing someone deep on you when you only rushed 3.....

Pittsburgh 28 - Jets 10

Bears 17 - Green Bay 14 OT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go Ravens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ravens!!!   Go Ravens!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Ravens!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: