Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
mobile phone Empty

mobile phone

Go down 
+2
thuder87
BlueJackeL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 15:28

so i had pre-ordered the white iphone 4, then it was delayed and delayed and now not available until the end of the year. add to that the antenna issues...

so im thinking to cancel my order and get something else (HTC desire maybe?). any recommendations? what kind of phone do you have? (p.s. in the UK there is only GSM, no CDMA so sprint Evo4 and such won't work).

Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 22:23

I just got a phone (finally) and I have a samsung realty (it was free) and it has things that I cant even begin to think about using....although MW2 is downloadable for it, lol almost bought it a couple of boring hours at work, but I held off........I know drumcrazy was always big on his blackberry, but i think he also modified (hacked) it to put extras on it like microsodt windows and such....
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 22:58

LOL, i just went for the htc desire. phone was free (iphone costs money). same plan was cheaper per month. plus i got cashback using quidco.

prb not as good, but was surprised to see several tech sites rate it higher than iphone4 in head to head reviews. well see, should get it by wednesday in the post. =P
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 00:53

I have the Iphone. Mine's jailbroken and unlocked too.

I don't have any recommendations, but I haven't really had problems with my Iphone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 03:30

Drumcrazy is actually stuck on his Androids for a few years, he worked for Motorolla for like half a year or something, I just bought the HTC Legend, it's pretty great, except it does get kind of hot when you're on the phone for more than like 20 mins because its a one piece aluminum. I have no problems with it and theres a lot of options. Although we don't have the same phone companies as USA.

Should be interesting... i'm going to Texas in November.. Eesh.. probably gonna die. lol
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 15:54

all the reviews i saw say the HTC is a better phone, i just like a phone that makes calls and text's and i'm too phat fingered to use touch screens properly
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 16:10

BlueJackeL wrote:
so i had pre-ordered the white iphone 4, then it was delayed and delayed and now not available until the end of the year. add to that the antenna issues...

so im thinking to cancel my order and get something else (HTC desire maybe?). any recommendations? what kind of phone do you have? (p.s. in the UK there is only GSM, no CDMA so sprint Evo4 and such won't work).

I have an iPhone, and i totaly recommend it to you.

Btw Sunfire download Pingchat2 so we can ping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mobile phone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: