Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Medal of honor vs Black ops Empty

Medal of honor vs Black ops

Go down 
4 posters

So tell me forum: what are you getting?
Medal of Honor 2010
Medal of honor vs Black ops I_vote_lcap29%Medal of honor vs Black ops I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
COD Black Ops
Medal of honor vs Black ops I_vote_lcap43%Medal of honor vs Black ops I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Neither
Medal of honor vs Black ops I_vote_lcap28%Medal of honor vs Black ops I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 00:17

so yeah guys as you know these two very good great awesome epic games are coming out

and i wanned to know which one are you guys gonna buy?

if you ask me ill buy medal of honor because it is a different game and its like Bfbc2 but then better

why not black ops? because im fcking tired of all those glitches host migrations newbtubers of mw2 and i think that black ops will be the same i mean come on a crosbow with a bom? come on that ask's for epic spam

so yeah guys tell me
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 04:10

Black Ops, for one, I already had it pre-ordered for me so no going back now.

Also, you've seen the Black Ops multiplayer reveal. It looks a lot like BFBC2. It may be a lot faster paced that Battlfield, but it has it's 'fingerprints' in it.

I'm pretty sure that Treyarch has confirmed Commando is out. So, +1 for me. Then I've also heard that they are gonna remove the ability to continually refill noob tubes. Another +1

The crossbow doesn't look like much of a threat, you have 1 shot, then a reload. So if you miss you're dead in a gun fight, basically. I don't see much people using that once they figure that out. Unless for some awkward it has a blast radius as a noob tube/C4. Then it has potential for a strategic crowd control weapon.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 00:36

from now on sunfire is in charge of game reviews and I buy what he says lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 01:46

dude why even buy Black ops? 3 months later KILLZONE 3 IS COMING OUT W000000000000000000000T
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 03:34

Well, you asked for a comparison between Black Ops and Medal of Honor so I provided a reason why I chose and will get Black Ops.

Yeah, I know Killzone 3 is coming out 3 months after, so? There's no fault in buying multiple games to play. I'm gonna guarantee that Resistance 3 is gonna come out 1-3 months or less after Killzone, does that mean I won't get that? No, of course not.
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 09:08

^ yeah but killzone is gonna rock but black ops is just gonna be the same as mw2 i think
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 16:45

All the call of duties are the same, pretty much. K3 and R3 aren't part of this topic, douche. We'll see how the funds are, but there is a slim chance of me getting either of these games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor vs Black ops   Medal of honor vs Black ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of honor vs Black ops
Page 1 of 1